Sunday 8 January 2012

Anxious Hearts, by Tucker Shaw

Anxious Hearts
- Tucker Shaw


Anxious Hearts



This cover of golden sunlight makes me feel all warm and calm. The dress she wears and her beautiful hair, moving gently in the wind, makes me think of romance and innocense. The background being a forest in autumn colours makes me think of adventure and romance (it might not be adventure, but there's something to this cover that still makes me think of it). This is the kind of cover I can look at again and again and still feel that wonderful warm and calm feeling.
What are your thoughts on this cover?

2 comments:

  1. A nice, calming cover. I feel that maybe the girl has run away in order to keep her young innocence and has stopped to catch breath. Or maybe she is walking towards something??
    Out of the books you have talked about, this is one on my "to read" list, but not ad high as the others =) have you read this one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It could look like a runaway girl, I agree, also that she could be running towards something.
    I haven't read it, not yet... I can't even remember if it is on my very looooong to-read list lol. The cover is amazing though, it's a book catching my attention very easily and therefore there's a bigger chance I may buy it and read it someday.

    ReplyDelete