Wednesday 11 January 2012

The Demon's Lexicon trilogy, by Sarah Rees Brennan

The Demon's Lexicon
- Sarah Rees Brennan


The Demon's Lexicon



The Demon's Covenant



The Demon's Surrender



These covers; there's so much power in them!

I'm a big fan of sword fighting, so of course the cover of book one 'The Demon's Lexicon' especially caught my attention. The scenery on the cover of book one also, in my opinion, has more power to it because of the strong supernatural wind in the background - forces of nature have always fascinated me.

The cover of book two 'The Demon's Covenant' has a touch of magic to it, ice cold dangerous magic.

The cover of book three 'The Demon's Surrender' speaks to me of a new time. Perhaps it's a time of evil that has risen. It is the orange sky that gives me this feeling of 'something-is-coming', 'something-is-rising' and though it is a beautiful sky, which can make you feel warm and wonderful, then it has this warning of dark powers to it.

What are your thoughts on these covers?

No comments:

Post a Comment